Terms & Conditions
12 Days of Christmas – Win a 3 Month Membership Competition Terms and Conditions 2023
Last Updated: 19 Feb 2024
- The Promoter is Serco Leisure Ltd, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UQ.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Competition is available for individuals to enter over the age of
- The “12 Days of Christmas Competition” competition is available for individuals to enter until 23:59:59 Friday 5th January 2024 but may be withdrawn or amended at any time and without notice.
- A winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants on 12:00:00 Monday 8th January 2024 and will be contacted via Facebook .
- The selected winner has until 12:00:00 Wednesday 10th January 2024 to respond to the confirmation message, if they don’t respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- To enter the “12 Days of Christmas Competition” competition individuals will need to Comment on the “12 Days of Christmas Competition” Facebook post on the centre’s Facebook Page with the day of the year that they think the 12 days of Christmas begins.
- An individual can only enter once.
- An individual must agree to take part in publicity if they are selected as the winner of the competition. This will include a photo opportunity at the centre and using their first name to announce them as the winner. If someone doesn’t want to agree to this, a new winner will be selected.
- Current members and non-members can enter the competition.
- The winner will be contacted directly via the centre’s Facebook Page and will need to respond to collect their prize.
- Minimum age restrictions apply for memberships, see venue T&C’s for details
- No alternative prizes are available as part of the “12 Days of Christmas Competition”
- Management reserves the right to cancel or refuse an individual’s membership with justified reason.