Healthy Banana Muffins
Aug 01, 2022 | Blog
Ready in: 40mins
Serves: 6 people
- 125g wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 medium free-range egg
- 50g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 50ml rapeseed oil, plus a little extra for greasing
- 2 ripe bananas
- Crack the medium free-range egg into a bowl and beat with a whisk
- Peel and roughly mash the two ripe bananas
- Grease the muffin tin with the rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan). Line-up a six-hole muffin tin with cases and grease.
- Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, yoghurt and oil with a whisk
- Make a well in the middle of the flour, pour in the liquid and mix well. Stir in the mashed bananas – try not to over-mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool
- There you have it – enjoy your Healthy Banana Muffins!