Keeping Us All Safe in the Gym
Last Updated: 06 Oct 2020
GYM MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
Use of the gym and workout classes will be via pre-booked slots only. You can pre-book your session via the MoreFitness App or your local facility website.
Gym slots will initially be available to book 2 days in advance for a maximum of one hour per member per day. This period includes access time and a 5 min turnaround period at the end of the session. Session times for studio classes will be as per the booking to a maximum of 45 min to allow for changeover and cleaning.
Sessions maybe cancelled within 2 hrs of your session time. Failure to cancel your session will incur a did not attend record. Any member not showing for 3 sessions in a single month period will have their booking rights withdrawn for a period of one week.
- We are now asking all our facility users to wear face coverings in non-activity areas, such as reception, corridors and changing areas. Face coverings are not required while you are working out.
- Please do not attend the centre if you or a family member are unwell
- You must pre-book your session to gain entry
- Please download the MoreFitness App and use the access barcode to enter the centre to maintain social distancing.
- If you intend to train for less than 1hr we request you attend 5/10 min after the hour entry time to help reduce queue times.
- Please do NOT congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your session
- Please sanitise/wash hands pre and post workout
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle with you
During your workout
All members must clean equipment with the sanitising wipes/spray before and after each use. However due to the high contact nature of the free weights areas/Synergy 360 rigs we ask all members to sanitise/wash hands both before and after entering these areas instead.
- Face coverings are not required while you are working out.
- No “spotting” in the weight room is permitted
- All members and visitors must maintain social distance rules at all times and follow all instructional signage and requests from the Fitness Team
- Please use the sanitising wipes/spray provided to wipe down equipment, please DO NOT bring a ‘sweat towel’ with you.
- Please leave the gym/class promptly at the end of your session.
- No access to changing facilities and showers is permitted
- Wash/sanitise your hands immediately after your workout
- Please remember to wear face coverings in non-activity areas, such as reception, corridors and changing areas after your work out.
- We ask that you please wash your workout kit after each visit