Terms and Conditions
Thankyou for your interest in our website. You may be asked to give uspersonal details at certain points on this site. The provision of suchinformation is entirely at your own discretion. Serco Leisure declares that all personal information will betreated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personalinformation collected on this website will not be used for any purposesother than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers ormarket research. For these purposes, the information may be stored,processed and may be passed on to other organisations.
All rights are reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files,animation files, video files and their arrangement on this website aresubject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Theseobjects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution norreposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that aresubject to third party copyright.
Please note the images used in this website are used to portray the types of facilities and activities available and be representative of the customer base. Actual facilities may vary from what is shown.
The Bookings and Cancellations Policy is as follows:
- can be made in person, by phone, email or online
- can be made online up to 7 days in advance from 0700hrs.
- can be made by telephone up to 7 days in advance from 0900hrs (courts) and 1000hrs (workout classes)
- Customers will need their membership or booking number in order to make a booking.
- To receive a booking number, customers can register free of charge online or attend their chosen Centre in person to complete a short application form.
- All (for which a fee is applicable) should be paid for at the time of booking. In exceptional cases payment within 48 hours may be permitted by the Centre Manager.
- Classes/activities may be cancelled up to 0900hrs on the day of the class/activity. Full and half pitch must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booking.
- All customers failing to cancel a booking within the defined period, or failing to attend a pre-booked activity will be charged the full fee for the activity in question.
- Customers with payments outstanding will NOT be permitted to book/attend activities until the outstanding payment has been cleared.
- Booking customers cancelling in line with this cancellation policy will receive a credit which can be redeemed against future .
- Cancellations can be made by phone, or in person.
The facility has a zero tolerance approach to unacceptable verbal and physical behaviour directed towards staff and customers.
Behaviour that is regarded as unacceptable includes but is not limited to:
- Excessive shouting
Any unacceptable behavior will be taken very seriously and may result in the immediate ejection from the centre and the permanent exclusion of offenders.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
The terms and conditions of membership vary by membership type payment method. When purchasing memberships online the applicable terms and conditions will be shown. Use the links below to view the details for each membership type;
Paid in Full