Facilities at Bisham Abbey
Bisham Abbey is home to a range of world class sporting facilities including:
- FA and RFU standard grass pitches (due for refurbishment from July - October 2013)
- Synthetic hockey pitch
- 90 station Fitness suite
- Workout classes
- 2 squash courts
- 4 indoor clay courts
- 4 outdoor clay tennis courts (NB: Now closed until Spring 2013 due to weather conditions)
- 4 outdoor acrylic tennis courts
- Sauna and steam room
- Indoor and outdoor changing facilities
- Abbey Clinic (sports rehabilitation)
- Bisham Abbey Sailing and Navigation School
- Bisham Abbey Football Academy (FAB football)
The Abbey is also home to a number of facilities including:
- Great Hall - ideal for wedding receptions
- Warwick room - licensed for civil ceremony
- 6 Meeting and conferencing rooms
- Bar/outdoor terrace area - for marquee events and BBQ's
- Riverside lawn - ideal for teambuilding events and Fun days
- En-suite bedrooms
Additional accommodation is also available at the complex along with a café serving a range of healthy meals/snacks and Costa Coffee.
Changing Room Refubishment Now Complete
The changing room upgrade is now complete and features new showers, toilets, lockers, tiling and lighting, to allow for better access for users with carers and to provide facilities of world class standard for all the National Sports Centre users.
A truly World Class facility for both elite athletes and the local community.
A selection of classes to help you lose weight, tone up or simply feel great.
2 glass backed squash courts are a popular choice at Bisham.
Enjoy the 5 indoor courts and 4 Professional LTA standard outdoor courts.
Three grass FA standard pitches with pitch side filming platform.
Established multi-disciplinary practice.
2 year full time course for those demonstrating significant football talent...
Where all profits are invested back into the development of British Tennis.
Specialising in small group training, intensive and semi-intensive sailing lessons...